Instagram is a platform built to share your special moments with your friends and followers through pictures, videos, and boomerangs. Although Instagram began as a fun activity for most of us, there were and still are many to whom it is more than that, and their attention-seeking intentions on Instagram take a major aggressive turn to increase followers for many reasons. Here are those reasons.
- Make cash: one of the major drivers for people to gain more followers is that you can earn from it. Be it yourself as a traveller, beauty blogger, artist, or photographer, your talent will help you earn. If you have a huge number of followers, you will attract advertisers who pay to advertise their brands.
- You can influence: if your posts are motivational and people get inspired by your workout routine, gaining more followers will professionally make you be identified as an influencer. More followers just mean that you have a wider platform to let your thoughts out on to be heard by a wider audience.
- Gain potential clients: If your account is that of a business one, gaining more cheap Instagram followers means that you have a larger group of people looking at your product updates and from this group, you have greater chances of increased potential clients. Instagram also allows a one-tap connection to your clients, connect and get reviews about your brand products.
- Increase viewers on the original website: If you are a blogger or a writer of a sort who posts their original work on other websites and pages they own, increasing Instagram followers would in short increase traffic on your original web page. You can post a teaser of the original work of art that you do and write in the caption as “full version link in bio”, this would lead curious followers to end up on their own paid website.
- Increase subscribers: Similarly, if you make music or vlogs, you can post a tiny part including a few of the exciting parts, and write “full video link given in bio”, the curious and anticipated followers will end up landing on your Youtube channel and they may even subscribe.
- Set off a trend: this is the era of trendsetters. Anything as simple as a small DIY can be set as a trend if it is able to influence a good amount from your huge number audience, it may as well trigger a trend. Before you know it, your trick is #trending.
- Online sales: as an online business holder, advertising your products with your followers may interest them to buy from your online stores.
- A successful business account: if your number of followers is increasing through a business angle, it is probable that your personal account may shift to a business one.
- No worries about demographics: if you are adamant to increase your followers, demographics may not be a concern anymore. Your customer base will be strong.
Instagram is a useful tool if your mind is put on it, clever marketing increases followers which in turn opens endless opportunities