The DFW PowerShell Usergroup has traditionally met as a SIG of the North Texas PC User Group (NTPCUG.org) on Saturday mornings.
Larry Weiss will host a code review of several PowerShell functions he has written.
Construction information @ http://lbjexpress.com/
Everything Powershell, Come on guys bring it on. Requirements/Solutions Discussions.
Facebook Link -- https://www.facebook.com/groups/uae.powershell/
The Mississippi PowerShell User Group is a user group that meets online each month to discuss all things PowerShell related to include Windows based workstations and servers, Active Directory, Hyper-V, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Terminal Services, and even third party products that include PowerShell integration such as EqualLogic Storage Area Networks, AppAssure, and Backup Exec.
Meeting Times: The Second Tuesday of each Month at 8:30pm CST Location:
Online via Microsoft Lync. Meetings are hosted in Meridian, Mississippi (USA).
We will begin using the page on powershell.org for our User group information in the next few days.Once we get that page updated we will discontinue updates on this page, it will just have a static page with links to the page on powershell.org and for Meetup. We will continue to use the Meetup page for signing up to attend a meeting. Here is the link: http://www.meetup.com/Charlotte-PowerShell-Users-Group/
Hope you can join us on Thursday March 7th in Charlotte.
Thursday March 14th, at 6:30PM, Microsoft PowerShell MVP Joel Bennett will be speaking and sharing the diversity of the projects in the PowerShell community.
This meeting will be less formal than the usual slide-deck-and-demos presentation, and we're really hoping that you will participate by searching ahead of time for some interesting, fun, or just plain weird uses of PowerShell ... and bringing them to share.
This presentation will cover two methods for authoring modules and provide some examples of how to rewrite scripts into modules.
Join us on Thursday, March 7th for a “Winter Scripting Camp Wrap Up and Lessons Learned”.
Jim Hoisington is presenting: Using Winforms in .NET to Input Data to PowerShell
2/13 update - Aleksandar Nikolic will be joining us for some Q and A
The agenda will be as follows:
- Tips and Tricks for Hey Scripting Guy! - Bring your favorite tip or trick to share with the group. We will compile these during the meeting for Ed Wilson to use in an upcoming article about the tips and tricks of the NYC PowerShell User Group.
- Lightning Rounds - Some of our users will give quick 5 minute presentations about cool things they are working on or challenges they are encountering. These will be followed by 5 minutes of QA and discussion
- Unveiling of the Techstravaganza sessions!
- Q and A with PowerShell MVPs, Tome Tanasovski and Aleksandar Nikolic
- 6:00pm - 8ish - UG Meeting
- 8ish pm - Drinks at Ted's
You must RSVP via EventBrite to attend:
The meeting will be held, as usual, at the Microsoft offices on 6th Ave:
1290 Avenue of the Americas, Sixth Floor New York, NY 10104
We have the regular books and stuff to give away.