Central Texas PowerShell Users Group September Meeting
Topic: PowerShell Remoting, CIM Sessions and more
Configuring multiple servers can include a number of repeated tasks. PowerShell allows to manage multiple remote servers securely. It presents different protocols and different authentication modes. CIM (Common Information Model) further enhance the remoting capabilities.
Speaker: Aditi Satam
Aditi currently works at Dell in the Enterprise solutions group focusing on advanced OS engineering and infrastructure technologies and is an avid PowerShell scripter and blogger.
• September meeting will be at http://www.hurricanewings.com/ in Round Rock- Food and Drink available for purchase. (Right next to the EGG and I in LaFrontera Shopping Center)
• September 10th from 5:30 pm to 7.30 pm
2701 Parker Road Suite 100D Round Rock TX 78681 http://binged.it/1HxX45M
• Agenda • 5:30 - 6pm meet in the bar area.
• 6pm we'll move to the meeting room for the Presentation topic. Duration will depend on Audience
• Following the presentation -- Open forum for any PowerShell topics.