Central Texas PowerShell Users group August Meeting
Topic: Using WMI cmdlets and introduction to CIM cmdlets
Learn to automate your day to day tasks of managing local and remote computers. Understand how PowerShell implements the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) through a set of cmdlets and get a peek into the world of CIM.
Come listen to our guest speaker Michael Cruz talk about using WMI and CIM cmdlets for automation!
Speaker: Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz currently works for The Home Depot as a Sr Windows Engineer. Michael has worked as a contractor for the past couple of years working in multiple roles. He utilizes PowerShell in his current and past positions on a daily basis. Whether automating a task or just making it easier he utilizes PowerShell to create functions / scripts / or one liners.
- August meeting will be at http://www.hurricanewings.com/ in Round Rock- Food and Drink available for purchase. (Right next to the EGG and I in LaFrontera Shopping Center)
- August 6th from 5:30pm to 8pm
2701 Parker Road
Round Rock TX 78681
- 5:30 - 6pm meet in the bar area.
- 6pm we'll move to the meeting room for the Presentation topic. Duration will depend on Audience
- Following the presentation -- Open forum for any PowerShell topics.