Central Texas PSUG July meeting
Multi-Threading PowerShell - WorkFlows and Jobs
Learn to accelerate your PowerShell scripts to insane speeds! Come listen to our guest speaker, Donnie Taylor, talk about the use of WorkFlows and Jobs, and how you can finally make PowerShell spin up enough threads to make your hardware scream!
- Event Brite: http://t.co/pPXSpz7oUK
- Speaker: Donnie Taylor
- Donnie Taylor is an IT Architect at a large automobile manufacturer in Austin, Texas. He has 19 years of IT experience, with specializations in Automation, Systems Management, Systems Monitoring, and Enterprise Architecture. He is an avid PowerShell scripter, previously presenting on various PowerShell topics at the Central Texas Systems Management User Group - a group he co-founded. He lives in Austin, has been married for 18th years, and has 2 teen daughters. https://www.linkedin.com/in/donnietaylor
- July's meeting will be at http://www.hurricanewings.com/ in Round Rock- Food and Drink available for purchase. (Right next to the EGG and I in LaFrontera Shopping Center)
2701 Parker Road
Round Rock TX 78681
- 5:30 - 6pm meet in the bar area.
- 6pm we'll move to the meeting room for the Presentation topic. Duration will depend on Audience
- Folllowing the presenation -- Open forum for any PowerShell topics.
Additional Detail / links
NOTE: These articles/links are meant to give an insight into what Maybe be spoken about during Donnie's session are intended to allow for exploration and to drive questions to better the Session.
- What is a powershell workflow: http://bit.ly/1fi2QMN
- Some examples of threading and what it can do: